Sunday 5 May 2013

New Bedroom - Wishlist #4

I am soon to be moving house and over the last few days have been lusting over some new bits I wish to buy for my new bedroom! There's quite a few so I decided to put together a little wishlist.
 
Decorative Photo Frames £5 each eBay.co.uk.
In my new bedroom I have a couple of shelves up and I know two or three of these photo frames will look really nice with some lovely pictures in. I love the shape & design of them, I think they're really arty and a bit vintage looking.
I have a lot of "bits and bobs" (crap) so I know a couple of these boxes under my bed will really make amazing storage! Maybe for my ridiculous amount of shoes, or something random like belts & books?
Chest of 6 Drawers £85 IKEA.
This colour wood matches my bed perfectly - so obviously they're a must have! My new bedroom has built in wardrobe space and my current wardrobe is falling apart so its worked out perfectly? I just think a chest of drawers like this would complete my clothing storage.
Rug £9 IKEA.
OMG I love this rug! The print, the colours, the shape, everything! And £9? What a bargain!
 Female Floral Mannequin £28 Amazon.com.
The p&p for this is almost as much as the actual cost but omg I love it. I've wanted one for absolutely ages just for decoration or hanging my necklaces on. I love the floral print on this one and I even know where I'm going to stand her in my new bedroom!
I featured a make up organizer like this in my last wishlist. I'm holding off getting one for now obviously because I am moving soon and it would seem silly to organise my make up and then pack it up? I love the size of this one and the drawers underneath would be perfect for my many mascaras that I don't ever throw away! (Not sure on the price because you can buy this as one piece or two separate pieces... I think its around £15.)
 
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! :)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment