Wednesday 15 May 2013

LIFE UPDATE - Moving house, Giving up the 30 Day Squat Challenge

image - Google
 
Sooo, I haven't really blogged much this week. Mainly because I am starting to move house tomorrow, I get to pick up the keys in the morning and I can start moving boxes and bits and bobs before we get the van on Friday to move beds & furniture; so I have been packing all my stuff up. I will only be one day without internet so I guess that's not a massive problem. However, you may or may not have noticed I didn't post about my third rest day with the 30 day squat challenge... I kind of gave up haha I know, how surprising! I last did the 100 squats and it literally killed my legs I couldn't walk properly for two days so obviously I couldn't carry on with the squats if I could barely walk?! I may or may not decided to start it up again because I do feel that it was starting to tone my legs and bum!

Anyways, I will get back to packing - I do have a few blog posts lined up but obviously they wont be up until at least next week! Thanks for reading :) Have a good week/end whatever you do.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment