Wednesday 8 May 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge - Rest Day #2

 
Helloooo rest day number two! (day 8) I definitely didn't do the last three days properly... oops. I do feel that the squats are getting easier though. On Sunday I went into London with my mum so when I got back I was massively exhausted and only managed 40 squats because my legs were already aching from all the walking! On day 6 (Monday) I genuinely forgot to do the 75 squats... BUT, yesterday I did 80 squats and a few more to make up for Sunday & Monday. Think I did 100.
 
So yeah, not much to say except I kinda messed up, I think the bank holiday just made me forget about the whole thing until the last minute... definitely going to get back into it tomorrow.
 
I WILL have a toned behind. I will, I will...
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment