Monday 5 May 2014

Nicole x Missguided

So what its only taken me a fair few months to actually get round to looking at Nicole x Missguided & I now want everything! Except those slouchy leather trousers... those are a bit strange...

The collection is made up of monochrome, cobalt blue and a whole lot of bodycon! I've picked my favourites & wanted to share them with you. I really thought the pieces would be more expensive than they are, I think that's why I didn't look at the collection for so long. However the items are between £15 and £40 which is actually really affordable. When i was browsing I also thought how simple & timeless they are; they will be wearable for years & will never be unfashionable. 


one / two / three / four

It was hard for me to narrow down my favourites. I looked at everything and just thought 'wow'! I definitely cannot pick a favourite out of these outfits and I am so tempted to buy them all when I get paid next week... The first two outfits only link to the top so this is the link for the midi skirt & this is the link for the biker leggings. 

What are your favourite items from this collection?

Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment