Wednesday 8 May 2013

Benefits They're Real Mascara Review

 
 
 
After finally getting my hands on Benefits They're Real Mascara I am super happy & impressed! It is probably the best mascara I've ever used. Before this I had never used any Benefits products but I've heard how good & long lasting they are. I have literally had my eye on this mascara for months; every time I took a little trip to boots and saw it in the queue I contemplated just buying it so many times but £9.50 for a mascara that's the size of my pinky finger I think just isn't justifiable. When I found out that Elle magazine was giving it away as a freebie (well... £4) it was my mission to find a copy! I did on Saturday & it felt like all my Christmases had come at once!
 
I must admit I don't really rate rubber/plastic mascara brushes but this is one exception. I find they don't really do the job and don't volumise as much as brushes that aren't rubber... I'm not exactly sure what the bristles on the end of the brush are for, I'm guessing bottom lashes and that's what I've been using them for. They do a good job of not looking too clumpy and spider-like. The picture above shows two coats which is fewer than any other mascara I wear. On the first coat volume & length is instantly added. I have found that the mascara isn't very curling which is where an eyelash curler would come in handy. Can I find my one anywhere? No... so I am yet to invest in a new one to see just how much curl I can get.
 
Overall, very impressed with They're Real Mascara. I will be very sad when its empty & I have to re-purchase because, lets face it... its not exactly cheap!
 
Have you tried Benefits They're Real Mascara? What are your thoughts?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment