Sunday 16 March 2014

The Sunday Post: 'No Make-up' Make-up



This was a make up look I wore last week and I didn't realise straight away that it was one of those 'no make-up' make-up looks. I thought I should share with you which products I used, all are affordable and really good! 
After cleansing & moisturizing I applied Rimmel London's Match Perfection Foundation in Classic Ivory all over my face with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I am in love with this brush as it is literally the best thing to apply your foundation with, you can really buff it into your skin and it just makes your complexion look flawless. Next, I used Rimmel London's Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder in Transparent just over my t-zone to control any shininess. I really love transparent powders because you know they're not going to affect the shade of your foundation and make your colour look a bit funny. This one is really good and definitely controls shine for a good few hours. Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Micro Eyeliner is my eyeliner of choice at the moment (a full review of this is coming soon!) because the felt tip-like end is so easy to draw super thin lines with or you can really build up a big cat flick. I will also be reviewing Bourjois Paris Dark Kohl Mascara soon as well but this mascara is pretty good. The wand has basically two balls on it with spikes on the end so you can get those tiny hairs... I didn't use much of it in this look but you can really go for a few coats and it volumises & curls really well. Lastly, the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer is one of the best concealers I have ever tried, you can read my full review here. It is literally amazing at covering my under eye bags and I even apply it on to any blemishes I have. When I first bought this I was just applying it with my finger but I recently heard about using the Real Techniques Foundation Brush to apply concealer in little pots like this... I don't like using Foundation Brushes to apply Foundation but concealer on the other hand, it's like a match made in heaven!

What are your make up choices for a 'no make-up' make-up look?

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment