Sunday 2 March 2014

The Sunday Post: Byron Burger at Westfields



 
 

Yesterday, me & mum decided on a little shopping spree to Westfields... and yes we did shop a little too hard! We decided to eat lunch before we started shopping so we decided on Byron. I had never been before and heard very good things about their burgers! Boy oh boy was it good. I just had a relatively simple cheddar cheese burger which was piled high with salad (yuck) that I quickly removed. They also did a plain burger; the Byron burger which had everything but the kitchen sink in it and a Bacon and cheese medley. Not only that but they had the nicest french fries I have ever tasted. Mum ordered a chicken caesar salad and the sauce was delicious... I may have pinched some to taste!

Being Saturday lunch time it was rather busy so we was told the only place to sit was at the bar... not a problem with me! It was such fun watching the chefs busying about, flipping burgers & throwing cheese around! The atmosphere was really good and there was plenty of staff bustling about tending to the customers which i love. I cannot stand it in a restaurant where there is only 2 or 3 waiters hanging around. 

After being filled up on burgers, fries, chicken & lettuce we ventured down to the shops. We took advantage of Boots 3 for 2 offer and I did some damage in Urban Outfitters... it was a very lovely Saturday :)

Hope you've had a good weekend!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment