Saturday 8 March 2014

Wishlist #11 - Birthday


 
As its my birthday on the 25th of this month I decided to have a little look online to see if there was anything that I wanted... well nearly two hours later & an official wishlist is put together which I thought I would share.

1. Nars Sheer Glow - I have been lusting after this foundation for a very long time now but I'm afraid I just cannot justify spending £30... I have heard its so amazingly good I just want to try it for myself! So if anyone would like to buy it for me you're very welcome to! :)
2. New Look Floral Shirt - I'm not usually a shirt wearer - I wear denim shirts over tops and occassionally a check/tartan/plaid whatever u wanna call it shirt, but nothing like this. I think the pattern is amazing, its just like a black floral pattern with some birds flying around as well and I just thought it was pretty cool. I think it would look really nice thrown over some leggings with some black pumps or boots for a Spring afternoon. 
3. ELF Eyebrow Kit - I don't actually own any ELF make up despite it being ridiculously affordable. This cute little brow kit is just £4?! Not only is that a massive bargain but I've heard this product is very good...
4. Real Techniques Starter Kit - I included this in a wishlist a couple of months back and I still haven't got my hands on this kit :( I really think it would complete my life. I'm not much of an eyeshadow wearer, the most I do to my eyes is put on eyeliner & mascara but I'm sure I could find other ways to make use of the brushes... the angled brush I could use for eyeliner or my brows, the eyeshadow brushes I could use for concealer... there are endless options!
5. Topshop Floral Skirt - oh my goodness how cute is this skirt?! When I saw it I literally started thinking what I could wear with it and what I could wear it for so I think its safe to say I really need it in my life? I love the ditsy floral print and its just so perfect for Spring even though its mostly black.
6. ELF Concealer Palette - Oh, another ELF product... this time it is the Complete Coverage Concealer Palette which Kayleigh at Couture Girl briefly reviewed in her February Favourites! After reading about it I immediately wanted to buy it because concealer is one of my favourite make up products; it can make you go from looking like a zombie to slightly alive in seconds! Also, this little palette being £4 just seems so tempting! Maybe i'll buy it right... now...
7. Marc Jacobs Daisy 'Delight Edition' - Marc Jacobs is god. He makes perfect smelling perfumes, beautiful watches & amazing bags. Daisy is my number one perfume and this new Delight Edition being released for Spring/Summer just has my name written all over it. Plus, I am loving the blue tint on the bottle.
8. New Look Selfie Sweater - I have been looking for a mint green jumper/sweater for about a month or so now and I love this sweater from New Look. Having Selfie on it just makes it so much cooler. I need it in my life.
9. Topshop Mom Jeans - Topshop are the only place whose jeans I actually get on well with. Its just a shame they're slightly not very affordable... or is that me just being a bit stingy? I tried on a pair of Mom jeans well over 6 months ago, loved them, but didn't end up buying them. Why? I don't know. But here we are again and I really want this pair because they seem like the perfect blue which isn't too light or too dark... I'm rambling now. Basically I just really want these! Their fit is so flattering and they really remind me of the jeans Rachel wears in Friends (which is my favourite TV show ever)!
10. River Island Pug Socks - If you know me well then you know I love pugs so I don't really need to explain why these are on here... these socks would make me so happy.
11. Clarks Tan Brogues - Today I went into Clarks with my mum as she wanted a new pair of boots & I spotted these beauty's... how amazing are they? I fell in love and tried them on but £55 for a pair of brogues is quite steep in my eyes so I sadly put them back on the shelf. I'm not entirely sure when I would wear these though because I either wear my converse or my uggs, there is no in between... but they are just so lovely and they felt so comfortable.

If you have any of the beauty products mentioned please let me know what you're thoughts are? :)

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment