Friday 12 July 2013

We're all going on a, summer holiday! - Wishlist #6

I'm going to warn you now and say this is the biggest wishlist ever! Me & my boyfriend are booking our September holiday tomorrow to the Dominican Republic so Wednesday night I found myself browsing through every known high street store looking at what I could buy. Then it came to my attention that I could show all you lovely people my top picks are. I have split it into two wishlists just so it is easier to see.
 
 
 SANRIE FLORAL BARDOT BODYCON DRESS £29.99 - Missguided.co.uk
RHIA STRIPED LOOSE FIT CROP TOP £10.99 - Missguided.co.uk
GINA FLORAL PAISLEY FRILL BANDEAU BIKINI £16.99 - Missguided.co.uk
KLAIR MULTI AZTEC CUT OUT TUNIC £11.99 - Missguided.co.uk
NEON PINK HOTPANTS £28 - Topshop
 
I absolutely love the whole Bardot style tops & dresses at the moment, bright vibrant prints are also catching my eye so I fell in love with this floral Bodycon dress as soon as I saw it. I thought £30 was a bit much for a dress from Missguided so im hoping the material is extra good quality! I don't really need to explain my loves for crop tops again but I think this striped one would look good with anything; you could wear it with a high waisted skirt and a statement necklace for the evening or with a pair on denim shorts over your bikini. I love a cut out and the bright Aztec print of the tunic really caught my eye so I couldn't not add it to the list! I've been dying to buy this floral print midi skirt from work, I keep looking at it everyday haha but I think it would look amazing with a white or black crop top with some sandals for a casual evening look. I really love the colour of these pink hot pants - the description does say they're neon but they look more pastel to me? Im not really a pink person but these shorts are such a nice fit & the striped crop would look great with these. They also come in a few other colours such as turquoise & lilac.


 
PARROT PRINT BANDEAU BIKINI - 26 Miss Selfridge
ROBYN BLACK BASKET WEAVE FLAT £26 - Miss Selfridge
BEACH SHOPPER £15 - Topshop
FLORAL FRILL BIKINI £12(?) - Topshop
 
I saw this giraffe print skirt a couple of weeks ago in the Topshop in Milton Keynes; I was going to try it on but £38 for a skirt seems a bit extreme? I love giraffes so when I saw it on the Topshop website I couldn't help but think I should've brought it. I absolutely love the style of these sandals and the bow is so cute; these might have to be a definite purchase! The two playsuits in the corner I think would be great bikini cover ups for around the pool & on the beach. I love the lilac colour & the lace detail on the reverse and the safari print playsuit is such a quirky print, I really like the whole pinafore/dungarees thing at the moment but im not so sure it would suit me well. Everybody needs a beach bag for their towel & sun cream and this one just attracted me with the summery colours. I've been seeing this floral frilly bikini at work and really love the bright vibrant colours against the white - this one may have to be a definite purchase as well!
 
So there you have it, my Summer holiday wishlist. What are your top picks for a holiday?
xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment