Tuesday 9 July 2013

#hertsbedsmeetup - 07.07.2013

On Sunday I went to my first ever bloggers meet up with some other lovely bloggers from around Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire. We all met up in St Albans and we had such a nice day chatting about all things beauty related, traipsing around the shops & going for lunch. I went along with Cat and im pretty glad I did because I was so nervous about meeting everyone! We visited pretty much every beauty related store; Lush, bareMinerals, Superdrug, Boots, Champneys & lastly Space NK before we popped off to The Waterend Barn; a local pub for a nice lunch where conversation flowed easily about our favourite blogs and everything beauty.

 
The staff in the LUSH store were absolutely amazing. We were all given a free sample of a cleanser (which I love!) after we told them we were bloggers & they asked for our links. Whilst in LUSH a photographer turned up and asked if we wanted to be in a photo with the staff for the local newspaper. The day before they held a World Record Challenge where they had to get as many kisses on their t-shirts as possible - they managed 111 so massive well done! I only managed a few snaps on my iPhone from the day so the group pictures I stole from Courtney!
 
 
 These robot bath bombs were so cool!
 


Hot weather calls for an ice lolly!
 
 
 
I think I was the only person that managed to not spend my entire bank balance haha - there will be a couple of reviews coming soon on what I bought but here is a sneaky little peek!
 
The little pot of yellow stuff in the bottom left is my free sample from LUSH - its a lemon cleanser and is amazing! I decided to buy a clear mascara to tame my unruly brows and I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which is a bloggers fave product!
 
If you wanted to check out any of the other bloggers which I suggest you do because they are all so lovely you can click on their links below!
 
Courtney - courtzmelv.com
 
Overall, a really lovely day and it made it even better that it was nearly 30 degrees scorchio! I was so glad I went and I very much look forward to the next one!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment