Wednesday 10 July 2013

Nails - Sinful Colours in Hazard & All About You




 
Now, im not usually one of those #bbloggers that likes to post what's on my nails posts because I am crap at painting them & I don't really like showing them off - I don't mind a pic on instagram when I think they've gone ok - however, today im showing you because I looove the colours and design. I picked up these Sinful Colours on Sunday at the Herts & Beds meet up in St Albans, you can see my post all about it here and I think they look AMAZING together. They were only £2 each and Boots have a Buy One Get One Half Price deal on at the moment so I got these two & another two for £6 - BARGAIN. The coral colour is called Hazard & the glittery gold is called All About You. The pictures don't really do the gold glitter any justice because its so sparkly and it actually has little orange flecks in it so the coral really compliments it well; and I didn't actually realise this until I slapped it on my nails. I do have to say though that just applying one coat is quite streaky so I would definitely recommend two coats. With the gold glitter I wasn't expecting much from the first coat... 3 coats later it started to look more opaque but the formula of the glitter was more sticky & gel-like so it was a bit tricky to apply at first, I was just kind of dabbing it onto my nails rather than brushing. For £2 a nail polish you cant really complain about the formula though...
 
The other two colours I bought were a glittery electric blue (Hottie) just like the gold and a gorgeous mint green (Be Happy) which looks like such an amazing colour in the bottle, im excited to paint it on my nails. If my nails don't look too awful then maybe I will show you when I eventually try it. I just love these colours together so I cant bear to change them yet.
 
Have you tried any of the Sinful Colours? What are your thoughts? Do you have any favourites?
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment