Sunday 7 July 2013

Photo Diary #6

 
the triple caramel frappucino from starbucks is so yum! // getting back into doing some work // late night run to Tesco for some jelly tots & skittles // coral & glitter gel nails // Bruno being weird.. // selfie // Robbie Williams!! // me & the mother-in-law // banter at Robbie! // best hangover cure // sofas finally arrived! no more sitting on garden chairs! // the nicest toffee popcorn // my first bottle of bioderma - I still haven't tried it! // throwback // costa's peach iced lemonade is the perfect drink in hot weather // BBQ ready // little cutie pie <3 // robot bath bombs in lush // my OOTD at the #hertsbedsmeet - full blog post on that coming sometime this week! // these nail colours will definitely become some of my favourites!
 
So, I have had a busy couple of weeks! Last week I definitely could have done a Photo Diary but me & my boyfriend were house sitting for his cousin so I didn't have my laptop with me. I went to see Robbie Williams & Olly Murs last Saturday & it was such an amazing night! Got a bit merry & a bit emotional when he sang Angels & She's the one - what a massive cringe haha! I finally got my mitts on a bottle of Bioderma, im still yet to try it because I haven't got round to buying some face pads yet but im positive its going to be amazing. About an hour ago I got back from my first blogger meet up! I had so much fun but I will do a separate blog post on that. But just a heads up I have now a few posts lined up for the following week so lots to read.
 
How have you been enjoying the sunshine? Im now off to my boyfriends so hope you've all had a good weekend!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment