Monday 10 June 2013

REVIEW - Rimmel London BB Cream in Light (SPF 25)




 
Hello lovelies! Long time no see/speak again but I hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine; I definitely have! - I don't know what's wrong with me but like I said in my last post I'm just feeling uninspired at the moment. I have bought a few things lately though including this BB cream so a few more reviews to come!
 
You may or may not know but I am a massive fan of Rimmel London and I happened to pick this BB (blemish balm) cream up at Bovingdon Market last week I think? I really, really like BB creams because I feel they have a good consistency and the coverage is just as good as my foundation. I got this for £2 which is an absolute BAR-GAIN. This particular BB cream primes, moisturises, hides your pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, brightens, mattifies and protects! Amazing right? As it primes & moisturises and all that malarkey you could probably slap this on without priming or moisturising but me and my unbelievably dry skin I found that it clung to the dry spots and made my face look really streaky & somehow dirty? So if you have stupidly dry skin I would definitely recommend moisturising before just to make your skin that little bit softer. Also, SPF 25 - pretty handy for this lovely weather we've been having! Don't want to end up with a red face now do we? Now, I have been using this on days when I don't feel like making much effort but still want a blemish free face. I use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder over the top just to mattify my face a bit more because I do feel it can be a little shiny especially with a moisturiser underneath. I got this in colour Light because I am obviously quite a pasty person but I think the colour is spot on. Usually when the colour options are just Light, Medium or Dark I always think the colour just doesn't sit well with my skin tone but I have no complaints!
 
Have you tried Rimmel's BB cream? What are your thoughts?
Hope you all have a great week!
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment