Thursday 20 June 2013

Photo Diary #5

 
Went to a restaurant where you cook your own steak on a hot plate!! // my yummy chicken & chips meal because I don't eat steak... // tea, naughty foods & a catch up with my besties // orange gels // baby box of shreddies // Camden with my lovelies // Camden oote // my friends beautiful baby boy <3 // the first time in about 7 years I have had Barbie pink nails // korma cooked by Chloe // my first chimichangas // pina colada & tequila sunrise // nachos for 3 // being a hippie // selfie - red lips & monochrome // because one drink isn't enough! // ring of fire // tres amigos in Cambridge // the perfect hangover cure // goonie snuggled on my lap <3
 
So this photo diary is a couple of days late I know... but what a good couple of weeks I have had! The first picture shows my boyfriend cooking his own steak! Yes how amazing - it comes out on a hot plate and because he likes his steak rare it pretty much came out blue! By the time he was finished it was well done... but he definitely enjoyed the experience. The restaurant is called Steak & Co. and is situated in Leicester Square. Being a steak house there wasn't much else on the menu, I don't eat steak so I opted for Chicken and a couple of rashers of bacon in a creamy sauce with chips and it was so yummy, I will definitely be making a second visit sometime soon! On Sunday I got back from Cambridge - went there to see two of my friends Chloe & Hannah and had been there since Friday night. When I got back I went straight over to my boyfriends to see him so obviously I didn't blog & I was very hung over! We had a lovely couple of days, I had my first ever Chimichangas and it was delicious! I highly recommend it if you haven't been. The picture of us 3 is the least blurry picture we managed to get which I'm upset about but there is always next time!! We definitely had a good night but were obviously too merry to get a few more pictures...
 
Hope you have all had a good weekend and are now having a good week! I will try not to be late next time I upload my 6th Photo Diary :)
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment