Tuesday 4 June 2013

Primark on ASOS.com - Wishlist #5

 
Primark being sold via ASOS has got to be some sort of dream come true! I don't know about you but when I visit a Primark I am barely in there 10 minutes because it makes me anxious, irritated and just annoyed. The mess is something I cannot deal with and the amount of people hustling past you to try and get their mitts on a £2.50 top is just aggravating. I found out today that Primark has been launched on ASOS and I was so relieved - I couldn't wait to have a peek of what they're selling. It isn't much (20 items) but I have gathered a little wishlist of my favourite bits.. I was paid on Friday but already i'm budgeting after paying out for a few things so maybe these buys will have to wait until next month.
 
 
Now, this whole wishlist comes to just over £70. I don't think that's too bad for 6 items. I know Primark clothes aren't all that but I must admit they don't look half bad on these models. Knowing me ill buy a pretty dress and look like a potato! I love wearing crop tops at the moment with high waisted jeans/skirts/shorts so this black with white spots one I fell in love with as soon as I saw it. I'm also loving the monochrome trend so instantly I was wishing these dungarees were mine. I used to wear dungarees as a kid (obviously, who didn't?!) and I really want to buy a pair that I can wear now with a crop top underneath & some cute sandals. The dresses I have picked out I just loved the prints of. My favourites are the denim dress & the Aztec cut out skater skirt. I love a cut out on a dress because I think it just adds that something to a simple piece.
 
Have you seen the new pieces on ASOS? What are your thoughts?
 
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment