Tuesday 25 June 2013

Missguided's Bodysuits & Crop Tops

I have said it once & I'll say it again - Missguided is my favourite online shopping retailer. I think their pieces are affordable, spot on trend and really good quality. They fit nicely and last a good while. I cant bear to think how much of my wages I've actually spent buying things I don't really need from Missguided. I just find they have so many options & choices that you will eventually find what you're looking for! If you are not looking for anything in particular... well, be warned because you will definitely be checking out a new pretty dress quicker than you can realise!
 
I have decided to put together a "Top 3" of their bodysuits & crop tops because they're pretty much my favourite things to wear. At the moment I love a crop top with anything high waisted and I think bodysuits looks amazing with a pair of denim shorts in summer or on a night out with a pair of wedges.
 
 
Wolf Bodysuit - £14.99
 
I think the wolf bodysuit is amazing, I included a similar looking one in a previous wishlist - I know this would look lovely with some distressed shorts for that summer bbq. However on the website it is referred to as a swimsuit and not a bodysuit so I'm not entirely sure if it is going to have the buttons you know where! I am absolutely in love with the cut out Aztec bodysuit because I think the colours are really summery and I love a cut out, I think they just add that extra something to a plain shaped piece. Obviously you cant see in the picture but the leopard bodysuit is actually really low cut at the back so you would probably have to wear one of those stick on bras! I know its kind of out of fashion now but I am still drawn to anything leopard/zebra/cheetah print - its definitely my favourite.
 
Onto the crop tops... I love a skull and this embellished crop would look lovely with disco pants or just some high waisted jeans for a more casual look. I definitely wouldn't have picked this grey sweat crop if it wasn't for the weather we're having! Yes its a lovely 18 degrees but there's always a chilly wind so long sleeves are still a must. I love daisies and I just think the pattern gives it that bit of oomph that takes it from a boring grey sweater to a cute crop top. Again, another animal inspired top - I love the monochrome trend so zebra print + crop top = happy jess.
 
What are your thoughts on my Top picks? Are you a devoted Missguided shopper?
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment