Sunday 29 December 2013

The Sunday Post: Sale Shopping & Ed's Diner


 
 

Yesterday me & mum ventured on over to Lakeside Shopping Center in Essex to brave the sales and get some lunch. We didn't manage well in the sales area - I found a beaut coat in Forever 21 but decided against it; instead we went crazy in Primark buying underwear & pyjamas! 

For lunch we were torn on what to eat. Jacket potatoes, Italian, or Ed's Diner... I guess you see who won. Ed's Diner is like an American themed diner and their food is delicious. We both ordered burgers; mums being plain, mine being cheesy. Look how big they are! I decided on cheesy chips which were just incredible. As for that chocolate milkshake you can see. ohmygod the best milkshake I have ever had. For £4 you got the milkshake in that stainless steel jug and you just kept refilling it yourself! So in reality I had about 3 chocolate milkshakes!

We then braved the shops. It was too busy to properly look at the sales, except Forever 21 - I am still dreaming about this jacket... what do you think? Should I have bought it?? Anyways, we mooched along trying not to bump into crazy sale shoppers! I had a quick peek into Topshop but it was too busy for me! I don't know what it is but ever since I stopped working in retail I just hate sales; they make me feel claustrophobic and anxious! So we ventured to Primark... which was busy but its such a massive store so didn't feel too hectic! I picked up lots of new underwear & mum bought some pyjamas! We only queued for about 5 minutes which really wasnt too bad! Then we decided to call it a day. My feet were hurting and we were tired. Home was calling...

Sorry about the poor picture quality, they were taken on my phone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment