Tuesday 17 December 2013

Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Noir Emerald


I just wanted to share with you guys this amazing nail colour from Avon's nailwear pro+ range. My mum has been doing some Avon work recently so every month I have been looking at the brochures and since the first one I had my eyes on some of the amazing nail polish colours! I also picked up a plum colour and a shimmery petrol blue which is lovely. To be honest application isn't amazing; you definitely need two colours for it to be opaque, however drying time is less than 1 minute which is perfect because I am so impatient! Also, this colour is just perfect for the seasonal time that is now Christmas!

Have you tried any of the Avon nail polishes? What are your preferred colours?


*disclaimer - this was bought for me with my mum's money.

No comments:

Post a Comment