Friday 20 December 2013

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown

 

I have been wanting to try this product ever since it was released and it was only a couple of weeks ago I found myself browsing on Boots website and it just so happened to fall into my online basket! I have loved using this every day; the weird shaped spoolie just holds your eyebrow hairs in place like mascara would your eyelashes, whilst adding some definition and structure to your brows.
I definitely think it you want more defined eyebrows then you should use an eyebrow pencil or kit as well because this definitely doesn't add too much colour. I like this though because I am not one of those people whose eyebrows look like they've been drawn on with eyeliner!
In terms of packaging, it does feel quite cheap. Don't get me wrong for £5 I'm not expecting gold encrusted but it just feels quite un-sturdy and a bit flimsy. Packaging issues aside, I do really, really like using this product. 

You can pick up Maybelline brow drama here for £4.99


No comments:

Post a Comment