Tuesday 30 April 2013

New month... New me...

I'm not one to exercise or eat healthily but when I heard about the '30 Day Squat Challenge' I was a bit intrigued. A couple of my friends have already done it and said how easier it gets each day (not convinced). My boyfriend suggested to me the other day that its nearly May so why don't I start it on the 1st of May? Brilliant idea - hopefully I'll have a nice perky toned behind by the beginning of June!
Anyways, here is the amount of squats you have to do each day. Starting off with 50 kind of scares me a little bit... I can't even run up the stairs without feeling out of breath!
 
I think I'm going to do a little update every 'rest day' just for my own benefit to see how I get on but will be good to share and find out if there is any one else out there doing something like this. Wish me luck! Squatting starts tomorrow, eek!
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment