Sunday 7 April 2013

Dirty Dolly Jewellery!

If you haven't heard of Dirty Dolly, you need to get in the know! They are friends of mine who design and make their own jewellery.. all the pieces are absolutely adorable and extremely purse friendly!
I went to them a couple of weeks before my birthday party asking if I could look through some of their new designs and pick out a necklace that would match my party outfit perfectly! I ended up falling in love with TWO necklaces so it was suggested that the two necklaces be combined to make a one off custom made piece for moi!
The picture on the left is the front of my necklace & the right picture is the back - I chose the black & silver design because it is slightly on trend with the whole monochrome look! It also matched my dress perfectly!
If you like unique & edgy jewellery like this then I highly recommend Dirty Dolly! Thanks again for my necklace ladies :)
xxx

4 comments:

  1. aw, it looks so pretty, definitely in keeping with the monochrome trend :)
    you look lovely also, oh and welcome to the blogging world!
    hope to speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete