Thursday 31 October 2013

September & October Photo Diary


Farewell party to two of my besties who are currently in Australia / leaving meal & drinks with buddies from my old work / celebrating my girls 21st at Piccadilly Institute in London / new hair colour for holiday / nails did for holiday / all ready with my hat on at 5am en route to the airport! / margarita cocktails on holiday / a cool swan / my view for 2 weeks, miss it so much :( / me & my boy <3 / Chinese & wine with friends when we came back from holiday / my boyfriend & his friend as zombie Shaun & ed on Saturday at a Halloween party / me & my girls; a cat, a witch & a vampire / honeycomb cheesecake NOM / loving this Barry M navy nail varnish!

Haven't managed a photo diary since I've been back from holiday so here is a mix of all my favourite pics from the month of September & October. Not a lot has happened because I was on holiday at the end of September through to the beginning of October. (you can see all my holiday pictures here)  


No comments:

Post a Comment