Wednesday 9 October 2013

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PHOTO DIARY






























Yesterday morning I arrived home from the loveliest holiday ever with my boyfriend, Scott. I am super super jet lagged right now so normal blogging will commence in a few days! If you're reading this congratulations because that's a lot of pictures up there! I just wanted to include some of my favorites from holiday. My best bits include swimming with the dolphins photographed and visiting Paradise Island - a sand bank in the middle of the ocean which you can sunbathe on or snorkel around! We both snorkeled round and it was such a good day; the tropical fish were unbelievable! We were very sad to come home but I definitely missed my bed; which I will be going to shortly. So for now I will say goodbye. Adios amigos!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment