Wednesday 16 October 2013

Bill's & Westfield

On Saturday (I know this is a few days late I do apologize..) me & mum decided to venture to Chiswick to go to the new restaurant opening of Bill's on Chiswick High Road. I got back from my holiday last Tuesday morning so we decided to spend Saturday together for some "mum & daughter" time because as soon as I had come home from holiday I was straight into my new job so the weekend was the first chance we could properly catch up! It was Saturday afternoon so it was quite busy, we had to wait half an hour for our table but I don't think that's as awful as some places considering Bill's had been open for only one week.

  

I will say it now... if you have never been to a Bill's before you need to go because the food is amazing! Its a very quirky restaurant and has some random decor but its a really good atmosphere and the staff are so friendly. I opted for the fish finger sandwich with skinny fries and oh my god it was the best fish finger sandwich I have ever had. The fish was actual pieces of cod in batter and the fries were really crispy. To drink I had a chocolate brownie milkshake which was incredible! It tasted exactly like a chocolate brownie and it took A LOT of will power to not down it all in one go as soon as I was given it! Mum opted for the Bill's hamburger with bacon and said it was very tasty; a proper burger! It might have to be my order for when I go back next time...

  

We then took a little de-tour on the way home into Westfield's which is my favourite place ever! We went to a little coffee/crepe restaurant just off of the food court and opposite Monsoon - its called Crepe Affaire and it is one of my favourite places to eat at whenever I am in Westfield. They usually only do Crepe's and some other cakes & coffee's etc but they had a new menu with waffles on! So, obviously I got the waffle covered with the most chocolate ever. If you've never eaten at Crepe Affaire you are missing out. Unfortunately, I couldnt finished all my waffle as I was still majorly full from Bill's but it was a nice little pudding to end a good day!
 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment