Saturday 31 August 2013

REVIEW - Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser




 
Simple are one of those skincare brands that I find myself going back to time and time again because their products just suit my sensitive skin so well. I purchased this moisturiser last weekend and have been using it everyday since, its part of their new Kind to Skin range which are all packed with vitamins to keep sensitive skin happy. Although I suffer from sensitive skin, I do get some very dry areas as well around my T-zone and since I have been using this moisturiser my dryness has gone down significantly. I apply this after I have cleansed and before I put my make up on. I do find that its quite greasy on the skin and a little goes a long way but it soaks into my skin fairly quickly and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I love that its in a bottle & not a pot so its very hygienic and clean.
 
Its safe to say I am loving this moisturiser and I might even throw the words *holy grail* out there!
You can pick up this moisturiser and any of the other Simple skincare products from Boots - prices start as low as £1.50!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment