Monday 26 August 2013

Photo Diary #12

 
This week I ate pie & mash; yummy <3 // enjoyed an Oreo Krushem // selfie // drunk on milk // my new case from Etsy finally came! // selfie // taking a break from studying // my winnings from roulette night!
 
So this week I've been a bit distant, the boyfriend has family over from Australia so my last week has been spent round his house nearly every night. I do have a few posts planned so I should be back into schedule soon! But I can't help sometimes feel that I have no motivation to blog; I know everyone must go through it but I don't know how to get over it? Anyways, its been quite a quiet week, not much done except spending time with the boyfriend and his family, I went to the pub on Thursday night to celebrate a friends birthday which was a nice chilled evening. On Friday night I played roulette for the first time round my boyfriends and won big time! It was such a good night and plenty of alcohol was drunk haha. Yesterday we had a BBQ party with all of his family round which was a lovely day, again many vodkas were had and it was so nice to have the sun shining all day!
 
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying you're bank holiday! I'm off to work soon :(
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment