Wednesday 5 February 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Under Eye Concealer in Fair


 
 


I have seen plenty reviews on this little pot of goodness so I decided to jump off the Collection lasting perfection train and jump onto the Seventeen phwoarr paint train! This concealer is literally amazing. As you can see, it is called under eye concealer but I do tend to use it on any blemishes I have just to cover them up a bit better! Its such a creamy formula and it feels quite heavy going on the skin, however once its blended in it really does make a difference. It literally covers up my eye bags so well; I have to get up at the crack of dawn most days for work so whacking this on really does make me look a lot more awake than I actually am! At the moment I am just dabbing a bit on my finger and applying it that way, I don't really like doing this so I am on the lookout for a concealer brush or something similar? If any of you have any recommendations please let me know? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment