Thursday 5 September 2013

Look Beauty Haul

Look Beauty have had a half price sale on for quite a while now and I eventually had a little butchers after receiving numerous emails from them. I think I actually got a few bargains so I am going to show you what I got!
 

The first thing I had to get my hands on was the Mini Makeover Palette. This palette is designed for those with green eyes, I don't have green eyes but they're more hazel so im sure I can get away with it. The palette consists of 8 eye shadow shades; most of which are matte and a couple are shimmers. I love the gold shadow! There are also 4 lip colours and a rosy pink blush. I haven't swatched or tested any of the cubes yet but when I have had a play around I will be sure to put up a fill review! You can get this on the Look Beauty website here for £3
 
 
 
The next item I added to my basket was the Cheeky trio in Candy Floss. This is designed for those with pale skin tones (hello me!) and holds a bronzer, a blush and a highlighter. On the back it shows a little tutorial on how to apply each which I think is quite useful. Im saving this for my holiday so again it hasn't been used yet. When it has a review will be done! You can get this here for £4.
 
 
 
Next is the Triple Hit eye shadow pot in Party Fever. I chose these colours because purples and lilacs compliment hazel & green eyes really well. First impressions I was really pleased with the size; its about the size of my palm which I really wasn't expecting so its very good value for money. I haven't tested this out either and I am again saving it for holiday so a full review will be up when ive tried & tested. You can pick up the Triple Hit shadows here for £3.75.
 
 
The Look Beauty Fat Lips are something that I have actually had my eye on for a while. Im not really a massive lover of lip products, I much prefer a lip balm so a lip balm that leaves a pop of colour as well is my type of thing. I have looked at these a few times and decided I needed to get one! I picked up the colour Frenchie which looks like a brownish nude and its exactly the colour it transfers onto the lips as which im happy about because I hate it when the colour on the lips is nothing like the colour in the bullet! Its not too dark but it definitely does show on the lips as a dark pink gloss. it glides on really easy and is really moisturising. Fat Lips are available to buy here for £3.
 
Have you splashed out on any Look Beauty products? What are you thoughts?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment