Sunday 26 January 2014

The Sunday Post: Beauty Wishlist



What better thing to post on a Sunday evening than a wishlist? Usually my wishlists are very fashion related but recently I have been eyeing up some beauty & skincare bits which I thought I could share!

I'm not a massive eyeshadow wearer as I think it doesn't really suit me that much. However, I love the look of the Sleek palettes and this Au Natural Palette would be a good place to start I think; lots of nice neutral shades! After reading many reviews on them, it seems they are a good buy. I have been wanting to buy some new eyeliner for a while but I am just too fussy, I always seem to be browsing the e.l.f website and for less than £4 you cannot really go wrong with this Cream Eyeliner. I definitely think that creamy gel like consistencies in eyeliner always seem to apply better on the eyelid and last much longer than liquid eyeliners so I will be trying this. Next up is something I have heard many rave about, the Lush Cupcake Face Mask - I don't usually do face masks because of a bad allergic reaction when I was younger. However, Lush are known for their fresh & organic products... plus, this is meant to smell exactly like chocolate and I love chocolate? So, win win! I am a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes and next on my list is the Real Techniques Powder Brush - at the moment I am using a retractable multi-use face brush to apply my powder and I would just love something that is actually meant for powder rather than something I also use to apply blush & bronzer. I have also added the Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit to the list because I think it has a lot of good brushes included! The angled brush could also be used for eyebrows as well as eyeliner and the two eyeshadow brushes could be used to blend concealer! I have already purchased one of the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks in 'Glam Plum Fulham' but I have 'Let's Get Naked' on my list as it is such a nice peachy nude colour which is just so wearable for everyday. Simple is one my favourite skin care brands; its affordable & it does the job. I have thought about trying their Kind to Skin Eye Make-up Remover for a while now but I have always just re-purchased Bioderma to be safe. I haven't read any bad reviews on this so it may have to be bought when I run out of my Bioderma cleanser. Lastly, is the L'Oreal Elvive Anti Frizz Serum - I have been looking for something like this for a while; my hair gets super frizzy in any weather and this would be perfect to apply after I have blow dryed or straightened just to stop any frizzyness! I'm not sure if this is any good so if anyone has tried this please let me know your thoughts??

Hope you have had a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment