Friday 29 November 2013

Boots Beauty Haul

Just a quick post before I go out to see the boyfriend; I wanted to share with you my bargains I got online at Boots. All this I managed to nab for just over £20 as I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer plus the 'get a free gift when u buy 3 of the same brand so I ended up with four free items! Amazing!

 I will obviously be doing full reviews on these if I reckon they deserve it ;) but I am already loving the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick which I picked up in Glam Plum Fulham (470); the formula is so creamy & moisturizing on the lips! I'm so happy I managed to get all this for £20! Just in case you're wondering the bits I got free were the Baby Lips, the Rimmel Cocktail Colour Polish - which I think I am going to save for Christmas day - and the two eyeliners! Absolute bargain! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I am now off out for a Thai curry! Nom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment